Teacher of RS and Citizenship (including PSHE)
Fulston Manor School
If you are a dedicated, driven Teacher of Citizenship and RS with a real passion for these subjects and a drive to instil this in your learners then we have an exciting opportunity for you…
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teacher of Citizenship and RS with excellent subject knowledge. The successful candidate will join the school’s highly successful and enthusiastic department of Religious Studies and Ethics working and collaborating with an exceptionally dedicated and talented team of practitioners.
What we are looking for:
● An excellent classroom practitioner
● Somebody who is well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
● Somebody who works well with staff and pupils alike
● Strong classroom management skills
● Knowledge of Citizenship at KS3 and KS4
● Knowledge of the Kent SACRE for KS3
● Someone who has a detailed knowledge of the relevant aspects of the PSHE/RSE Curriculum and British Values and SMSC.
● Someone keen to make a difference to the lives of young people
● Someone looking to join a community that works to develop young people into successful citizens
● Someone ready to work with young people both in lessons and as a tutor
What Fulston Manor School can offer you:
● Mentoring and high level training
● Encouragement to develop your career with excellent promotion opportunities
● A family atmosphere with welcoming staff and students
● A caring environment with well-being and work/life balance at its core
● To be part of a whole school team – working together to achieve and valuing every individual’s contribution
Applications are invited from experienced teachers or Early Career Teachers who possess the skills, enthusiasm, and commitment necessary to ensure our students succeed and develop in our nurturing community.
The starting date for this post will be September 2024. If you are interested and would like to apply please complete the school’s application form, which can be found on the school website (www.fulstonmanor.kent.sch.uk) and send this in to the Headteacher with a covering letter (email acceptable). Applications by CV will not be accepted.
For any further information, however, please do not hesitate to contact the school; you are, of course, most welcome to visit.
We reserve the right to withdraw the advertisement early and to interview candidates during the advertisement window; candidates are therefore encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply for this vacancy:
Call 01795 412602