Teacher of English (Trainee)
The Leigh UTC and Inspiration Academy
Every year thousands of people decide to take the step into teaching and for some it’s a decision that is based on wanting to shape lives and have a real impact on the next generation. For others, it’s about building a career in a professional role that has meaning and value way beyond mere profits and shareholders.
Are you a graduate or a professional who is now considering a career in teaching? Join the thousands who enter the rewarding profession of teaching every year, and train with Leigh Academies Trust!
– When does the programme start? Our next cohort of trainee teachers will be starting in September 2020 and it’s not too late to join. We still have places available so get in touch today!
– Where can I train? All academies within Leigh Academies Trust offer training places – which one suits you will depend on your location and the subject you’d like to teach.
– Who is the training provider? Our teacher training programme is delivered by the highly successful Kent & Medway Training.
– What can I achieve? We offer Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and PGCE options on all courses/subjects.
– What are the benefits of training with Leigh Academies Trust? We offer School Direct training which gives you a hands-on training year with maximum exposure to school life. You fully immerse in day-to-day teaching with regular mentoring and feedback.
– What finances are available? We have places remaining on a non-salaried basis and can help clarify the different types of funding/bursaries that you’d be entitled to. There are bursaries of up to £26k available for key subject areas.
We are now offering places commencing September 2020 and can provide tailored advice and information on the following;
– Routes available to you
– Subjects that we offer
– UCAS support and advice
UCAS is ‘live’ and we are still accepting applications – it’s not too late to apply. Visit our website for more information and get in touch with the LAT Talent Team on email@example.com. We can arrange an online meeting or phone call to talk you through your options.
To apply for this vacancy email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org