Teacher of Drama (with some English)
- : Dartford Grammar School
- : West Hill
- : Dartford
- : Kent
- : DA1 2HW
- : Full Time
- : MPS/UPS + LFA
- : Due to anticipated growth in sixth form numbers, a vacancy exists for an enthusiastic and committed teacher of Drama (with some English) in a high performing IB World School.
Due to anticipated growth in sixth form numbers, a vacancy exists for an enthusiastic and committed teacher of Drama (with some English) in a high performing IB World School offering excellence within the state sector. The school has a new sixth form centre and one of the largest school sixth forms in the country.
The post would be equally suitable for exceptional new entrant to the profession or more experienced teacher who would enjoy a significant amount of Sixth Form teaching.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities designated as ’outstandingly successful’ in successive national and international inspections. All sixth form students study English as part of their post 16 studies. The ability to teach across all Key Stages and a willingness to be an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school are important.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
- an excellent classroom practitioner
- committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
- well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
- a dynamic and supportive working environment
- a well-established Induction Programme
- opportunities for professional development
Please return a completed application form, to the Headmaster, Mr W J Oakes, Dartford Grammar School, West Hill, Dartford, Kent DA1 2HW.
Closing Date Monday 16th March 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
- : 16/03/2020
- : Mr W J Oakes, Headmaster
- : email@example.com
- : 01322 223039