Teacher of Religious Studies (& Philosophy)
- : Dartford Grammar School
- : West Hill
- : Dartford
- : Kent
- : DA1 2HW
- : Full Time
- : MPS/UPS + LFA
- : An enthusiastic and committed teacher to teach Religious Studies (and Philosophy) at a high performing school offering excellence within the state sector.
An enthusiastic and committed teacher to teach Religious Studies (and Philosophy) at a high performing school offering excellence within the state sector.
The post would be equally suitable for an exceptional new entrant to the profession or a more experienced teacher looking for significant amounts of Sixth Form teaching in one of the largest sixth forms in the country.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities designated as ’outstandingly successful’ in successive national and international inspections. The ability to teach across all Key Stages and a willingness to be an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school are important.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
- an excellent classroom practitioner
- committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
- well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
We can offer you:
the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
a dynamic and supportive working environment
- a well-established Induction Programme
- opportunities for professional development
Request an Application Pack
For further details and an application pack please contact the school (telephone: 01322 223039; fax: 01322 291426; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please return a completed application form to
The Headmaster, Mr W J Oakes, Dartford Grammar School, West Hill, Dartford, Kent DA1 2HW.
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020
Interview date: to be confirmed (The school may interview early in the case of an exceptional candidate)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
- : 24/02/2020
- : Mr W J Oakes, Headmaster
- : email@example.com
- : 01322 223039