Teacher of English
- : Dartford Grammar School for Boys
- : West Hill
- : Dartford
- : Kent
- : DA1 2HW
- : Full Time
- : MPS/UPS + LFA
- : Due to anticipated growth in sixth form numbers, vacancies exist for enthusiastic and committed teachers of English in a high performing IB World School offering excellence within the state sector. The school has a new sixth form centre and one of the largest school sixth forms in the country.
These posts would be equally suitable for exceptional new entrants to the profession or more experienced teachers who would enjoy a significant amount of Sixth Form teaching.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities designated as ’outstandingly successful’ in successive national and international inspections. All sixth form students study English as part of their post 16 studies. The ability to teach across all Key Stages and a willingness to be an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school are essential.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
- an excellent classroom practitioner
- committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
- well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
- a dynamic and supportive working environment
- a well-established Induction Programme
- opportunities for professional development
- : 27/02/2020
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 01322 223039