BA (Hons) in Primary Education for TAs
The BA (Hons) in Primary Education from The University of Buckingham in partnership with Anspear, is designed for TAs who want to become primary school teachers and have the determination to learn, develop and push themselves alongside their work as a TA.
About the course
- Three-year part-time BA degree course, designed for full- or part-time TAs who do not have a first degree
- Focuses on primary education, policy and practice, giving you a strong foundation for a teaching career
- Delivered online, and available on smart devices and laptops, so you can learn when you want, where you want and at your own pace
Why this course?
- Work, reflect on real-world experiences and earn while you learn
- The best value course for you or your school (£4000 per year)
- Continue to qualified teacher status (QTS) course once you graduate
- You cannot have a university degree already
- Ideally you should have passed two A-levels or equivalents
- You will need to pass an interview
- You must be determined and organised
Application deadline | 31 May 2023
Click HERE to download the course flyer.